Frequently Asked Questions | Dispatch-Z
If you’re new to Dispatch-Z or looking for new ways to improve your experience with us, this article will help you learn more about our platform and the services we offer.
- How do I install the Dispatch-Z app on my phone?
If you have an iOS smartphone, you can get the Dispatch-Z app from the Apple App Store; if you have an Android device, go to dispatchz.ng/download.
- How do I create a package and find a rider?
- Open the Dispatch-Z app on your phone, touch the “Send Packages” button, and then fill out the form on the screen with the correct information, including pick-up and drop-off locations, package specifics, and the receiver’s contact information.
- Then, in the top-right corner of your screen, hit the green button, and confirm the operation when a confirmation window appears.
- Finally, tap the “Send Now” button and select a rider from the list of available riders that appears.
- What happens after I have requested for a rider?
After creating a package and requesting a ride, you can always check the status of your package from the app by selecting it from the list of pending packages on the main screen or from the “My Packages” menu.
With only a few clicks, you’ll be able to send the receiver your package’s unique tracking ID and communicate with the rider.
- How do I register as a Rider on Dispatch-Z?
To be an accredited rider with Dispatch-Z, you have to fill our Rider Pre-Registration Form and provide all the requested documents and details with the appropriate responses.
- Why am I seeing an “Accreditation in Progress” message?
After you have filled our Rider Pre-Registration Form, your account may take a few hours before it is accredited by our compliance officers.
- How do I fund my wallet?
Adding funds to your wallet is easy. Tap the Settings icon on the bottom tab in the Dispatch-Z app, then press the Wallet option on the settings page. You will be presented with a screen showing your transaction history and your current wallet balance. Press the “Fund Wallet” button and then follow the steps to complete.
You may also visit our offices to make a direct deposit which will be credited to your wallet.
- Can I withdraw funds from my wallet?
No. The monies transferred to a rider’s wallet are used to automatically pay any commission that may be levied for a delivery request that is assigned to and accepted by the rider.
- How do I get jobs on the Dispatch-Z app?
After you have been successfully accredited, and have funded your wallet, we advise that you frequently open the Dispatch-Z app and then click on the “Large Round Button” at the top of the homepage (if the button is red), to set your status to Online, this will ensure that users who are close to your current location can easily find you.
Have an additional question or need additional assistance? Our dedicated support team is here to help you. You can reach us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 0906 254 7291